Thursday, July 17, 2008

A quick update

Hey everyone -

Thanks for continuing to watch our progress this summer! We're currently in Portage, WI, two days out from Milwaukee. From there, Matt's parents will pick us up and bring us to Grayslake, IL, a northern suburb of Chicago. We're looking forward to resting there on Sunday and Monday, as well as meeting with some members of the Libertyville Covenant Church.

Then, on Tuesday morning, we'll be taking the Lake Express ferry from Milwaukee to Muskegon, MI, and resuming our church visits and voyages with the covenant church there.

Also, thanks to our friends at the North Mankato Covenant church, we recently got some press coverage. You can check out the footage here.

Blessings to all of you!

peace,
eric

ps. for those of you who are Batman fans, know that Marcus, Andrea and I will be attending the midnight showing of The Dark Knight! We are very excited. You can anticipate a movie review blog in the next couple of days...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I dont know any of you but my name is Liz (yea, i know it says Nancy above) and I am from a Covenant church in Texas. I stumbled across your blog, and I cant begin to tell you how encouraged I am at the passion yall have for spreading awareness of mercy, justice and compassion. I look forward to reading on, and I will be praying for each of you, for safe travels, and for open ears and hearts that you encounter along the way.
may the peace of Christ be all around you.
Liz

Dan said...

YEAH BATMAN! IM GOING TO SEE THE MIDNIGHT SCREENING TOO!!!

The Runner said...

How do you all remain to look so clean cut after biking for miles and miles?..... I expect you to look a little rough around the edges but it looks like you just stepped out of a generic clothing line catalog? The coverage was real nice. my love and prayers are with you.
peace.

Amanda Munroe said...

Excited to hear you are going to see batman.

I can't believe I am so close to you right now. It's hard to believe you've already made it so far!

Please let me know if you're making a stop in the big city. I'd love to have you for dinner at the youth hostel:)

Still praying for you!